DEC & Data General, Book About

Subject: DEC & Data General, Book About
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 10:28:38 -0800

I vaguely recall reading a book years ago about the history
of Data General or Digital Equipment Corporation or both. Do
any of you recall such a book? I am interested in learning more
about Data General and their products. I'd appreciate any help
you could offer with this.

TIA.

-Mike
--

Michael Andrew Uhl, Lead Technical Writer (uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin, Primary Support Contractor to US EPA