Re: ISO9000

Subject: Re: ISO9000
From: Cher Martin <CMARTIN -at- MSGATEWAY -dot- WICHITAKS -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 14:04:00 PST

Jim,

We are ISO 9000-certified where I work and I admit I don't know the
distinctions between the three standards but perhaps this info will help.

ISO Headquarters in Geneva:
Web site: http://www.iso.ch/welcome.html
E-mail: central -at- isocs -dot- iso -dot- ch
Phone: + 41 22 749 01 11

You might also check out the National ISO 9000 Support Group at:
Web site: http://www.cris.com/~Isogroup/
E-mail: ISOGROUP -at- CRIS -dot- COM)
Phone: (616) 891-9114

Good luck,

Cher Martin

On Monday, January 29, 1996 12:00PM, Jim House wrote:

I need some information on what ISO9000, ISO9001, ISO9002, etc..is. I have
absolutely no idea what it is and I don't know where to begin. All
information would be helpful. Thank you.