Word Macro Virus

Subject: Word Macro Virus
From: "Marvin W. Miller" <Marvin_Miller -at- SEC -dot- SEL -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 1996 16:22:04 -0800

Greetings from soggy San Jose!

Does anyone out there know if the infamous Microsoft Word Macro Virus can
infect Word templates and docs on the Mac? There does not seem to be a
vaccine, so I am assuming it is not a problem.

Marvin W. Miller
Supervisor, Technical Communications Group
Sony Systems Engineering Center - San Jose, CA
Ph 408-955-4251

Opinions expressed here probably differ from that of my
employer. If I ruffle your feathers, get mad at me - not Sony.