Screen Capture Programs--?

Subject: Screen Capture Programs--?
From: "Kamela J. Salyers" <kjsalyer -at- PRAIRIENET -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 08:14:32 -0600

Can anyone recommend a good screen capture program? We have been
using HotShot Graphics by SymSoft for about 5 years. I tried calling them the
other day to ask about upgrades and guess what? Their number is no longer
in service! Sounds like a good time shop around. The only other program I
know about is HiJaak. Any recommendations? Please e-mail me.

Thanks,
Kammi

Kamela J. Salyers DeAtley
kjsalyer -at- firefly -dot- prairienet -dot- org