Re: Yuri Rubinsky

Subject: Re: Yuri Rubinsky
From: John Wilcox <wilcox -at- PCD -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 1996 15:36:09 -0800

<shield>
Holster that weapon, partner. I'm on your side! Sorry you took my
comparison so negatively, Simon. I meant it as a compliment. Though I
don't agree with the direction Gates has taken Micro$oft over the last
several years, and though I don't think he deserves much of the glory
the fawning press has given him, and though I'm not thrilled that the
world seems to have gone after him, I acknowledge Gates as an very
influential, enterprising, standard-setting visionary. Gates is a man
of prominence in the eyes of the world; Rubinsky is in mine.
</shield>

Best regards,

John Wilcox