[no subject]

We conceived a system, Xxxxxxx Online.
We designed the system, Xxxxxxx Online.
We built the system, Xxxxxxx Online.
We tested the system, Xxxxxxx Online.
We debugged the system, Xxxxxxxx Online.
We refined the system, Xxxxxxxx Online.
We deployed the system, Xxxxxxx Online, to 50 states and three countries.
and we continue to maintain and nourish the system, Xxxxxxx Online.

Our Marketing department advertised and promoted the system,

Xxxxxxx On-Line.

When I protested, they said, "After we talked to you, we consulted a
grammarian. The proper spelling is on-line." They did apologize to
me. They did admit error in changing the name of our product. BUT,
they implied that there is something very wrong with naming a system
Xxxxxxx Online (one word, no hyphen). What do you think?

joyce flaherty