Re: Request for Change

Subject: Re: Request for Change
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 1996 08:59:40 -0600

Beverly Parks wrote:

<snip>
> But I feel that Eric's recent request is chiseling away at
> topics that at least some of us find interesting and pertinent.

I agree completely with Beverly. We're writers, and language is the most
basic tool of our trade. We can know all there is to know about Word
weirdness and the quirks of Frame, but if we can't write a clear,
grammatically correct sentence, what good is that knowledge? If topics
on this list are to be limited to problems "that wake you up in the
middle of the night," then I'm afraid I'll have very little to
contribute.

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation svictor -at- compassnet -dot- com
15150 Memorial Drive http://www.cda.ulpgc.es/steve.html
Houston, TX 77079 USA De gustibus non disputandum est