Re: Flawed software

Subject: Re: Flawed software
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 1996 21:09:10 -0800

>>I would have thought only an independent author could produce a work
>>so uncompromising. It says much for Apple that the company would have
>>allowed its in-house writers to publish such information, and even
>>given a copy to each customer.
>>
>It may also say that Apple didn't bother to read or QA their book before
>publishing.

No, this was back in the Woz & Jobs days, when Apple was proud of
their product, and didn't feel compelled to lie about it or sweep
things under the rug. That came later, with "professional management."

-- Robert

--
Robert Plamondon, President/Managing Editor, High-Tech Technical Writing, Inc.
robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139