Online Documentation Course Material

Subject: Online Documentation Course Material
From: Beverly Shafirka <shafirka -at- PANGEA -dot- CA>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 21:59:27 -0800

I am developing a course for Online Documentation for our local
community college. I am interested in learning how other courses
are designed. In particular, how other classes approach the hands-on
training for this type of course?

This course is meant to be a general view of online documentation not a
software training program. I don't want to waste any more class time
than
necessary training on the tool.

I have thought of using HTML or the Win-Help Generator. Both require
some
training. Both can be done with some direction, but not a lot of
knowledge
about the product.

Any information would be useful.

Bev Shafirka