Re: Good books/agencies/training courses

Subject: Re: Good books/agencies/training courses
From: Ian Macdonald <imacd -at- PC -dot- JARING -dot- MY>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:47:35 +0800

At 12:13 PM 11/2/96 EST, Peter Kent wrote:
<snip>
>Tech. writing agencies:
>Does anyone know of any agencies that specialize in placing technical writers,
>permanent or contract? SkuppSearch does, and I'm interested in finding any
>others that do national placement, not just local.

>Thanks very much for any help you can give,

>Peter Kent

Peter, If your book is targeted at an international audience you might want
to include agencies that not only cover the US (and Canada?) but also some
other areas of the world: Australia, New Zealand, UK...

I don't know of any off the top of my head -- maybe some other
"international" Techwirlers can help.

There are many freelance (and staff) writers outside of the United States!

Ian Macdonald
imacd -at- pc -dot- jaring -dot- my