Re: creating UNIX online help

Subject: Re: creating UNIX online help
From: "Mayberry, Louise" <LOUISEM -at- CRONUS -dot- AIINET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 1996 07:48:00 EST

Tracy,
If you want people to email you directly, you need to give us an email path.
We have used Hyperhelp here for on-line documentation and it works just
fine. No problems or complaints so far. My apologies to the whole list.
If you all would like specific responses with more details, please include
your email address. Thanks.
louisem -at- aiinet -dot- com

topic, I'll post the responses
to the list.>>>