Re: Helpful hint

Subject: Re: Helpful hint
From: Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 14:15:08 -0500

"Hot keys" are indeed a valuable asset to the multimedia writer. After
a few hours of photomanipulation, my mouse finger tends to spasm
uncontrolably. This is very inconvenient when one has just about finished
outlining a complex image and, oops, a spasm double clicks and ruins the
outline. My work around for this problem is to use the mouse only for
outlining and to use hot keys for all other commands. It is also a lot faster
to type <ctl-N>, than it is to <click on edit>, <click on select>, <click on
none> when I want to deselect an area. This is double-true when I am on the
laptop.
J.P.