Re: FrameMaker Petition

Subject: Re: FrameMaker Petition
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 1996 18:07:35 -0800

>Karen Gwynn writes:

>I think we should consider those on this list who do not use FrameMaker and
>who, I gather from other postings, would rather not hear about that product
>(whether it is good or bad comments).
>--------------------end of quote------------------------

And David Ibbetson answers:
>Although I use PageMaker (or should that be Pagemaker) and have no
>short-term plans to change to anything else I'm interested in the
>alternatives, especially what they can and can't do. For example, once or
>twice a year I swear about PageMaker's inability to handle footnotes.

I too would be interested in what some of the *other* dtp packages
do. We're always stuck in the Frame vs Word war. Whatabout "youse
guys" who use Ventura, Pagemaker, etc??? If I knew what the other
packages do/don't do, I'd be better armed with info when somebody
asks me what's good.

-Sue Gallagher
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com