Audio tapes

Subject: Audio tapes
From: "Paige A Medlin_ (PAM)" <PAM -at- GAMMEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 1996 09:53:04 -0600

One of our customers called yesterday for software
support. He hates manuals and suggested we start
recording the manuals on audio tapes. He claims
to have received audio versions of other software
manuals.

I have never heard of manuals on tape but
instinctively feel there is a better solution. I would
rather develop an online tutorial.

The audience: medical physicists and radiologists.

Comments or opinions appreciated.

- Paige Medlin
pam -at- gammex -dot- com