Keeping It Brief

Subject: Keeping It Brief
From: "Daniel E. Wise" <dewise -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 22:12:22 -0800

Kent Newton wrote a couple of days ago about brevity. It would help if
original posts were not repeated in their entirety. Those who do snip
to the relevant portions are to be commended for their consideration.

Dan Wise
38 years a technical communicator and still learning.

Since I work for me, I guess I speak for myself.