Yes, there is a list for Marcom people

Subject: Yes, there is a list for Marcom people
From: Jxbarton -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 01:10:06 -0500

I hope this extended quote isn't too long--I wanted to give a flavor of the
list. I subscribed for a week or two. It's quieter than techwhirl (what
isn't? <g>), and I think it had a higher hype quotient than we do, as is true
in general of much of the world that is discovering the internet.
Copyright (c) 1994 wolfBayne Communications.
[ last updated updated October 21, 1995 ]

IN THIS FILE
Introduction
How to subscribe
Digest version
Stupid list tricks
Who's Who at HTMARCOM
HTMARCOM focus
HTMARCOM Web page
How to participate
New user tips
List guidelines
Online newsletter
Other Internet marketing lists
Suggestions welcome

htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to the HTMARCOM list. This list is modeled after professional
organizations and their monthly "brown bag roundtable" discussions.
Subscribers are invited to share information and solve problems about
different aspects of marketing communications.

HTMARCOM was created as a list (email discussion group) to reach
marcommunicators signed on to other systems. You need not enter a
newsgroup or forum to access discussions, because they come directly to
you, right into your email inbox. You'll receive email messages
immediately from other subscribers wishing to discuss topics in open
forum.

HTMARCOM has been featured in Advertising Age, Marketing Computers,
Marketing Technology(tm), Business Marketing, PR News, Marketing Tools,
Online Marketing Handbook, the Internet Business Book, the Internet
Business Guide, Advertising on the Internet, PR News, O'Dwyer's PR
Newsletter, and many other national and regional marketing and computer
publications.

htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
If you want to add yourself to this mailing list and receive
all messages posted to the list,

send mail to "listserv -at- listserv -dot- rmii -dot- com"
with the following command in the body of your email message:

SUBSCRIBE htmarcom

htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom

DIGEST VERSION
If you'd rather receive the digest version (compiled messages) of HTMARCOM,
do THIS instead:

send mail to "listserv -at- listserv -dot- rmii -dot- com"
with the following command in the body of your email message:

UNSUBSCRIBE htmarcom
SUBSCRIBE htmarcom-digest

htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom --- htmarcom
if you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
you can send mail to "listserv -at- listserv -dot- rmii -dot- com" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

unsubscribe htmarcom-digest your-email-address