Re: HTML

Subject: Re: HTML
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 08:18:24 HST

Kathy,
I'm going through a book called _Teach Yourself Web Publishing using HTML in 14
Days_ by Laura LaMay (published by SAMS). Seems to be pretty good so far.
Includes a CD of apps for editing HTML, working with graphics, creating image
maps, etc., for W31, W95, Mac, and UNIX. It also has an extensive list of URLs
for further information on things HTML & Web related ...

I think PC Magazine had a big issue on Web publishing, and reviewed a number of
books on using HTML. They recommended this one, and one other that was more of
an HTML reference book (don't remember the name).

David
Technical Writer
DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."