STC Elections

Subject: STC Elections
From: Michael Andrew Uhl <uhl -at- VISLAB -dot- EPA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 08:19:11 -0800

Larry Kunz gets my vote. He was president of my STC chapter, director
sponsor, and I now work with him on long range planning for our chapter.
I'm confident he can be an excellent second vice president, first vice
president, and president for STC.
--

Michael Andrew Uhl, Lead Technical Writer (uhl -at- vislab -dot- epa -dot- gov)
Lockheed Martin, Primary Support Contractor to US EPA