Teaching writing

Subject: Teaching writing
From: Kathy Ellis <kcellis -at- AIMNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 1996 19:46:51 -0800

Has anyone out there had experience teaching a writing class at your
company? I work for a small software company, and the president wants me to
teach the entire company basic writing skills. Yikes! We haven't defined
much of anything yet, so any suggestions would be very helpful.

Please send email to:kathy -at- tibinc -dot- com or kcellis -at- aimnet -dot- com

kcellis -at- aimnet -dot- com
"Life is not a test...it's an actual emergency."