Re: Working in Europe, citizenship, etc.

Subject: Re: Working in Europe, citizenship, etc.
From: RSMH -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:14:14 -0500

Last year, I responded to an ad for a tech writer with SAP in their German
office. The ad was placed in one of the STC publications. They gave no
indication of any citzenship requirements, which you refer to in your e-mail.
They in fact needed English speakers to help produce documentation. I think
this German citzenship business is probably just another myth circulating on
the net.

Ron Miller
rsmh -at- aol -dot- com