Re: Web sites I will never visit again

Subject: Re: Web sites I will never visit again
From: Peter Kent <76711 -dot- 2557 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 10:19:15 EST

>>Kat Nagel said:
From the opening screen of the Fuzzy Critter Studios www page:
"True aliveness is spiced with and well seasoned by a sense of...<<

Horrible. But the Web is like desktop publishing a few years ago...everyone can
do it, everyone _is_ doing it, but not everyone knows how to do it well.

My pet peeve about the Web is that everyone seems to think that Web pages have
to be "cool."

How about this entry in MS's WinNews Electronic Newsletter, one of several
descriptions of neat Web sites to visit:

"5. The Money Page - http://rampages.onramp.net/~bspear/
Financial resources and a Pink Floyd sample."

Pink Floyd? Sounds like gratuitous multimedia to me!

Peter Kent