Long-range weather forecast: Spring

Subject: Long-range weather forecast: Spring
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 22:10:55 +0800

Writing Friends -

I hope the weather improves in North America some time soon. It's
been awfully *frosty* on techwr-l this week.

ObTechWr: isn't the recent 'Documenting a moving target' thread
merely the flip-side of the old 'How can we get involved from the
start of the project' thread?

You can either be there early and watch where things go, or come in
late and wonder where everything came from. I'd rather be there
early.

Regards

Stuart (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au)