Re: Help re software

Subject: Re: Help re software
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Feb 1996 09:33:09 HST

Colleen,
If you downloaded and installed a copy of PaintShop Pro, order forms and
contact information can be found under the Help menu, under Purchasing.

Re a replacement for GrabIt ... if you have access to a copy of WP 5.1 for DOS,
it came with a small, memory-resident DOS screen capture utility called
GRAB.COM. You might try that. It's old, so it might have problems with SVGA
resolutions/colors.

If you have access to the Web, you might point your browser at
WWW.SHAREWARE.COM and search for DOS screen grabbers. I think there are a lot
out there! (You can also find PaintShop Pro using Shareware.Com, if you don't
already have it. Current version is 3.11 or 3.12.)

HTH

David Jones
Technical Writer
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."