Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 3 Mar 1996 to 4 Mar 1996
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 00:48:27 -0800

>Just a note that this mailing list is being posted on my web pages, if
>you're interested. As I learn more, I will make things more interesting.

I'd be interested in other people's opinions, but I think what you've done
violates the copyrights of list members. You can give people information
about how to find something, but if you reproduce the thing, you need
permission. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro