Agents in the Washington, DC area

Subject: Agents in the Washington, DC area
From: "Carol A. McHale" <CMCHALE -at- BROOK -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 09:27:00 -0500

This is my first time posting to this newsgroup, and I have seen that some messages posted here are not relevant. I
*think* this one is relevant, but forgive me if it isn't.

I am trying to find an agent to help me locate a new position. Someone suggested to me that I may be able to get some
information from someone on the list. Is this true?

Thanks for your time!

Carol A. McHale
The Brookings Institution
1775 Massachusetts Avenue NW