CHAT Re: ON or IN the Internet?

Subject: CHAT Re: ON or IN the Internet?
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 11:11:43 -0400

Lawrence Baron wrote:
>>it
>>will be unfortunate if in the process of integration et al one lost a hand
>>and then was unable to stroke Socks next time one visited the White House.

See my .sig---this is a real book. I am not making this up.

K@ ________ Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
LIFE1 (techwriting/document design/information services)
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) LIFE1 pays for LIFE2

"Unfortunately, most humans...forget what a computer really
is: a giant cat toy." /Judy Heim,_Internet for Cats_