Re: The List's Decline

Subject: Re: The List's Decline
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 1996 08:18:20 -0800

>When I write email to a list, I am trying to communicate quickly
>and easily with fellow writers. That's all.

I understand that feeling, but some of this stuff gets wide distribution and
may outlive us. Besides, as someone pointed out to me in private email, you
never know who's lurking here. ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro