Requesting Posting Courtesy

Subject: Requesting Posting Courtesy
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 06:57:00 PST

In the past couple of weeks, a few people posted messages to which I
would have liked to send a private reply. However, I could not do so
because they failed to include their email address. I'm aware that some
people may not broadcast their address for fear of being deluged with
email, but that fear is unwarranted. So I'm requesting that you -- yes,
you! -- include your email address with every post so people can take
offline those replies that don't, or shouldn't, apply to the whole list.

Thank you for your consideration in this issue.

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.
kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com