Copyright

Subject: Copyright
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 03:28:00 PST

Lisa Hansen writes:

<< If people start claiming copyright infringements for information
broadcast on the net on mailing lists then guess what, the internet just
died. Most of its benefits just went out the window. I am happy for my
posts to be used by other people, in their workplace, if they were going
to quote me in a commercial venture (eg book) I would appreciate them
asking first. >>

I agree. While at work, it's also expedient not to send e-mail about any
topic you would not wish to be read in staff meeting.

Marilynne
Marilynne Smith
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com