Re: Microsoft Word List

Subject: Re: Microsoft Word List
From: Grant Hogarth <GRANT -at- ONYXGFX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 11:42:01 +8

A list for all kinds of discussion of Microsoft Word.
To subscribe, send a note to:

LISTSERV -at- ufobi1 -dot- uni-forst -dot- gwdg -dot- de

In the body, put the command:
SUBSCRIBE WORD-PC <your name>

Grant Hogarth, Information Developer, Onyx Graphics Corp. Midvale, UT
grant -at- onyxgfx -dot- com WWW:http:\\www.onyxgfx.com FTP:ftp:\\ftp.onyxgfx.com
#include <std_disclaim>

"Ah!" said Eeyore. Lost your way?"
"We just came to see you," said Piglet. "And to see how your house
was. Look, Pooh, it's still standing!"
"I know," said Eeyore. "Very odd. Somebody ought to have come down
and pushed it over."
--_The House At Pooh Corner_