CBT on the WWW or Lotus Notes

Subject: CBT on the WWW or Lotus Notes
From: Rich_VanDeventer -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 11:16:02 EST

My company will soon be upgrading to Lotus Notes 4.0,
which has a built-in web browser. Hopefully, it will provide
an efficient and effective means of providing training and
documentation to our field personnel around the country.

I need to know what experience anyone has had with using
either the WWW or Lotus Notes to provide interactive,
multimedia CBT, training documentation, and/or just-in-time training.

Please contact me directly at:
RichVanDeventer -at- Notes -dot- PW -dot- com@internet
I will post a summary later.

Thanks,