flowcharting (approaches & software)

Subject: flowcharting (approaches & software)
From: Alexander Adrian Szczepaniak <szczeaa -at- ANUBIS -dot- NETWORK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 11:35:05 "CST

Hullo Friends,

Has anyone dealt with flowcharting as
information-design tool?

Also, I am interested in obtaining a low-cost Unix and
Windows flowcharting software package that allows me
to save my charts in a popular image format--TIF, GIF,
and so on.

I consider flowcharting to be an excellent aid to
developing regular documentation. I also consider
essential for HTML, WinHelp, Hypertext
cross-referncing. Unfortunately I draw my flowcharts
by hand most of the time. Ideally I would like to
have a package that converts MIF or RTF files to
flowcharting items and vice versa.

Thanks for the information.

Alex -dot- Szczepaniak -at- network -dot- com

-- Alex Szczepaniak