New Rocky Mountain Chapter Home Page

Subject: New Rocky Mountain Chapter Home Page
From: Barbara Miller <millercm -at- MILLER-COMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 08:01:30 -0700

The Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication
announces its web site:

http://www.stcrmc.frcc.cccoes.edu/

At this site, you can

o Find out about upcoming meetings, workshops, and conferences
o Search our local job line for employment in technical communications
o Post job openings on our Job Line
o Check the results from our local salary survey
o Follow links to sites that are useful to technical communicators,
including Eric Ray's page.

Come visit and let us know what you think.

Barb Miller
Rocky Mountain chapter
Society for Technical Communication
millercm -at- Miller-Comm -dot- com