Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 24 Mar 1996 to 25 Mar 1996

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L Digest - 24 Mar 1996 to 25 Mar 1996
From: Betsy Maaks <bmaaks -at- TELLABS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 08:35:43 CST

Frank,

I haven't been involved in the Friday meetings. It sounds like a bitch
and moan session. The majority of my colleagues believe that TNADD will
go nowhere without the same training for our SMEs. Don and Mike said they
are pursuing this. My opinion is "you empower yourself with knowledge and
keep educating others."

About revising the forms -- I think this is needed, but I'm not sure of
the content and format. The needs analysis works on existing materials
that have been distributed to customers, but I'm working on issues concerning
new content to an existing book.

Regards,

Betsy Maaks
bmaaks -at- tellabs -dot- com