Tech Writing Rates in MPLS

Subject: Tech Writing Rates in MPLS
From: Ruth Glaser <ruthg -at- GORETEK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 10:32:24 -0600

Forgive me if this is not appropriate for the list, but I'm in a bit of a
pickle and need help asap.

Can anyone tell me the going hourly rates for contract technical writers in the
St. Paul/Minneapolis area? They would be working on software system
administration and end user manuals.

I'm interested in knowing what contract companies/independent writers charge
customers, and also how much writers working for contract companies make.

Also, if you have info not particular to St. Paul/MPLS, that may be useful, too.

Please respond to me personally, not the list.

Thank you in advance.

Ruth T. Glaser
ruthg -at- goretek -dot- com
--
Ruth T. Glaser e-mail: ruthg -at- goretek -dot- com
Goretek Data Systems, Inc. Phone: (612) 639-5043