InterChange Conference/Boston

Subject: InterChange Conference/Boston
From: Nancy Burns <burns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 11:45:21 -0700

I am planning to attend the InterChange Technical Writing Conference in
Boston (Andover) on April 9 and 10. If any other TECHWR-L-ers plan to be
there, I'd enjoy meeting you. How about adding "TECHWR-L" to our name
badges as a way of identifying one another?

The conference is sponsored jointly by the Univ. of Massachustts Lowell and
STC, Boston & Norther NE chapters. Web site:
http://www.uml.edu/Lowell/Interchange/conference.html

Nancy S. Burns, Technical Writer
National Solar Observatory
P.O. Box 26732