Re: MS Interactive Developer

Subject: Re: MS Interactive Developer
From: Joyce Flaherty <flahertj -at- SMTPGW -dot- LIEBERT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 08:36:48 EST

This is a REPOST, as my private mail indicates I didn't
clearly indicate Volume 1, Number 1, of what.

*MS Interactive Developer* is a journal, probably available
from your local computer book store. Mine came to me free.
No doubt my registered my copy of MS-something got me on
the mailing list.

joyce flaherty
flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com

Subject: MS Interactive Developer
Author: flahertj -at- smtpgw -dot- liebert -dot- com at INTERNET
Date: 3/22/96 11:43 AM

TO: anyone involved in the development effort

Volume 1, Number 1, available now, US $4.95, Canada $5.95

Hats off to Paul DiLascia and Victor Stone, co-authors of the
20-page *Sweeper* article. They did a very nice job.

If you want to know where Gates is going and why, buy the journal.
His Internet and Web plans are overwhelming.