Re: Visual metaphors...

Subject: Re: Visual metaphors...
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 16:11:57 -0800

Chris,

I'm responding privately, so as not to betray my ignorance...
can you explain a little more about what it is you want to do?

As I understand it, you have lots of sreen images of fields,
some required by the user and others not, that you want to
reduce to icons or symbols? Perhaps a dumb question, but if
so, why?

Regards,

Jack Shaw
Darmstadt, Germany

P.S.: this may seem a delayed response, but I "digest" the