Re: Workplace Productivity

Subject: Re: Workplace Productivity
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 22:35:00 PST

At 10:31 AM 3/28/96 -0400, Victor Chapel wrote:
>Regarding David Somers and Marilynne Smith discussing the
>effects of workplace noise:

>I've found the noise and commotion levels affect each person
>differently.
<snip>
Anyone else notice these distinctions?
>I'm not interested in conducting a scientific study, but would
>appreciate any comments.
=====================================
I was raised in a fairly orderly household. I have 3 brothers. If I'm
interested in what I'm doing, you could drop a bomb next to me and I
wouldn't notice. If I'm not interested, then a workplace where lots of
things are happening would be a distraction.

Marilynne

P.S. Good music, terrific views, and an exchange of information are *not*
distracting.
>--
>Victor Chapel The Technical Resource Connection Tampa
>victorc -at- trcinc -dot- com 1-800-872-2992 Fax: 813-891-6138
>Always hiring writers experienced in object technology.

Marilynne Smith
mrsmith -at- cts -dot- com