WANT: multiple-GIF viewing tool, WWW lists

Subject: WANT: multiple-GIF viewing tool, WWW lists
From: Mike McGraw <mcgraw -at- BROOKTREE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 09:42:16 -0800

Friends,

As I get more into creating pages for the Web, I'm realize that I'm
spending an awful lot of time examining tiny GIF icons and pictures that
I've saved (or that Netscape has squirrelled away with bizarre names in its
\CACHE directory).

Can anyone point me toward a graphics tool that would allow:

2. easy, on-the-spot renaming of the viewed GIFs
3. marking viewed GIFs for save or discard

I'd also like a pointer toward other listservs more focused on Web work
(image maps, forms, graphics,...etc. I checked Brad Mellenbacher's list,
but my copy is a little old and I found nothing more appropriate than
"I actually believe that most of life Mike McGraw
is probably an obstacle to writing mcgraw -at- brooktree -dot- com
for any writer. The world just does Brooktree Corporation
not need your gratituous product. You San Diego, California
must never quit insisting." Jan Clausen STC member