Re: On-Line Help User Data

Subject: Re: On-Line Help User Data
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 1996 16:57:25 -0800

At 03:40 PM 3/28/96 GMT, Glenda Jeffrey wrote:
>Susan W. Gallagher (sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com) wrote:
>: * Users only access help for 30 seconds to 2 minutes at a time

>Sue, I'm just curious -- where did you get your statistics? They sound
>right to me and I'd like to be able to cite an authoritative reference
>when I argue with people ;-)
>--
Glenda,

I'm searching through the cobwebs on the sponge, here. ;-)
I *think* that particular statistic came from Microsoft --
the presentation they gave at the Win95 Help Developers
Conference in Jan 95. (No, not the one the WinHelp Journal
holds, this was a *free* MS conference at the MS campus in
Seattle.)

-Sue