Tech Writer job titles and industries...

Subject: Tech Writer job titles and industries...
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 11:49:27 -0500

Hi:
I'm designing a Website for a college Tech Writer course, and one page will
feature some of the interesting things Tech Writers are doing in the field.
I'm looking for some job titles and industries where Tech Writers are making
their mark...
Thanks for any and all feedback...
Raymond Chenier, Technical Writer; Electronics Background; Inventor.
rchenier -at- synapse -dot- net
writer -at- synapse -dot- net
rchenier -at- inasec -dot- ca
http://www.synapse.net/~writer
"640 K ought to be enough for anyone." -- Bill Gates, 1981