Re: Petrica

Subject: Re: Petrica
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 17:23:12 -0800

Hello, Petrica in Romania!

To help you find the information, I must first have more information.

Can you tell us some more "key" words for the topic you are looking for?
Are the following words correct:

- computer-controlled furnaces?
- kilns? autoclaves?
- CNC control?
- tempering and curing?

What viewing program ("browser") are you using? Is it only for
text/words, or can you see pictures/graphics? Can you use "Webcrawler",
"Lycos" or one of the Internet search programs? If you can, you can find
much more information.

For example, I made a Webcrawler search using:

"heat-treatment" (and) furnace

...and I found 40 possible places to look at. But I had
problems using Lycos. Lycos did not answer my request.

Here are some of the names that came back from Webcrawler:

* Nabertherm Unique http://www.eclipse.net/%7Enaberup/ (this company
offers a newsletter that you can request...)

* Ebner Furnaces http://www.mfgregister.com/EbnerFurnaces/index.html

* Thermal Engineering Laboratory, Belgium (French-English)
http://stecwww.fpms.ac.be/

more keywords...metallurgy?...any ideas?)

Jack Shaw
jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de (Germany)