AmiPro to Word 6.0 Converter?

Subject: AmiPro to Word 6.0 Converter?
From: Steve -dot- Evanina -at- SCIATL -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 14:49:00 -0500

Does anyone know of a good AmiPro to Word 6.0 converter. I just tried
Conversion Plus with mediocre results (some graphics converted, no
headers or footers, no table grids). The export from AmiPro seems to
work the best but does not provide 100% conversion. The free Word
converter s**ks.

Any help appreciated as we have to start converting our old docs/props
and would like to acheive 100% conversion (hah never happen in my
lifetime).

Steve Evanina
steve -dot- evanina -at- sciatl -dot- com

Manditory disclaimer follows:

Disclaimer: the views expressed above (below) are my own, and are NOT
necessarily those of Scientific-Atlanta, Inc. or of its subsidiariesor
affiliates. Scientific-Atlanta shall not be responsible for views or
content expressed above (below).