Book Reviewers' Breakfast at STC Conference

Subject: Book Reviewers' Breakfast at STC Conference
From: Legislative Serv Ctr <amurphy -at- WLN -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 12:40:37 -0800

Calling all book reviewers attending the STC 43rd Annual Conference
in beautiful Seattle!

Once again I'll be hosting a breakfast meeting of current as well as
prospective contributors to the book review section of STC's journal,
_Technical Communication_. I welcome you all to stop by, connect
faces to names, talk good and bad books, discuss plans for upcoming
issues, and perhaps leave Seattle with a review assignment.

You may want to hear particularly about our upcoming special section
of reviews on Internet books (August deadline). We'll have signup
sheets and, hopefully, a couple of contributing editors on the project for
you to talk with.

We'll meet Wednesday from 7:00 to 8:00 AM in Room 6E of the
Convention Center (follow the hungry crowds). Look for three tables
near the front door, each bearing a sign cleverly proclaiming "Technical
Communication Book Reviewers."

Please arrive as early as possible, because we anticipate a larger turnout
than last time. (And yes, I am a morning person.)

See you under blue skies!

Avon Murphy
_Technical Communication_ Book Review Editor
Office 360-786-7052
Home 360-456-3411