Information about page design

Subject: Information about page design
From: Elizabeth Woodard <u_woodard -at- VENUS -dot- TWU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 1996 20:41:54 CST

I'm a senior English student at Texas Woman's University taking a technical
writing class. One of our projects involves making a presentation about
various aspects of tech writing. My particular group is discussing page
design, and we thought it would be beneficial if we introduced a few of the
major software packages used by tech writers. Please e-mail me about which
packages work best and which ones college students should be familiar with.
I've really enjoyed listening to everything that goes on with the list. It has
been very helpful to me as a student. I'd appreciate any advice you could give
me about technical communication.
Thanks,
Elizabeth Woodard
U_Woodard -at- venus -dot- twu -dot- edu
or
Eliz1972 -at- aol -dot- com