Re: Microsoft Tour for Seattle Goers?

Subject: Re: Microsoft Tour for Seattle Goers?
From: John Russell <JRussell -at- DATAWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 16:37:00 EST

Well, as much as I hate to admit this, I think it would be cool to tour the
place.

I notice that Kathey Evanoff, from Microsoft Corp., is giving a session at
the conference. (Animating Windows 95 Help, VC5A, Tuesday 8:30-10)

I would assume that she is a tech writer. At the very least, she works
there. Maybe we could contact her to see if it would be possible that she
give us a tour.

--

kjr
jrussell -at- dataware -dot- com

K. John Russell Anagram of the year:
Dataware Technologies, Inc
5 Computer Drive South Information Superhighway
Albany, New York 12205 New utopia? Horrifying Sham!