STC Annual Conference Housing

Subject: STC Annual Conference Housing
From: Yvonne DeGraw <yvonne -at- SILCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 08:35:50 -0700

Oops, I forgot to mail my STC Annual Conference housing application form in
on time. Are any female, non-smoking, non-snoring list members looking for
a roommate at the conference in Seattle? I'll pay half, and would prefer a
hotel close to the convention center.

Yvonne DeGraw, Technical Services o Web Authoring
yvonne -at- silcom -dot- com o Technical Writing
http://www.silcom.com/~yvonne/ o Database Design and Publishing
Tel: 805/683-5784 o User-Interface Design
(Check out my "NanoTheater": http://www.di.com/Theater/Main.html)