Housing for Seattle conference

Subject: Housing for Seattle conference
From: Chuck Beck <cbeck -at- BGNET -dot- BGSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 10:07:24 -0400

Fellow-whirlers,

I, too, am in need of a roommate for the Seattle conference. If there are
any male-type persons out there who could stand another roomie (quiet,
non-smoker) please let me know. I would like to stay in the downtown area,
preferably, but am open to other arrangements. How about it, gentlemen?

Please contact me directly and personnaly via e-mail:

Chuck Beck
cbeck -at- bgnet -dot- bgsu -dot- edu