Re: Windows terminology

Subject: Re: Windows terminology
From: Jim Grey <jimgrey -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 08:33:00 EST

Chris Hulin <chrish -at- CTL -dot- COM -dot- CY> asks about file-tab window things:
>What's the proper term for the file-tab window things that are so common in
>most windows programs now? I mean the things like this:
> ________ _______
> | |
> | |

I don't know if Microsoft has standardized a term, but in my experience,
this has always been called a tab.

Peace,
jim
--
jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net|lonniemackandtwangin'eddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta